You squeeze your fork to release the food. You lay Z-Weave ketchup beads on your fries. You’re a welder. But you’re more—you’re the one who keeps the shop humming, the work moving, and the process correct. It’s time to be a Welding Manager at Kapco.
Position: Welding Manager
Job Location: Grafton, WI
Starting Date: TBD
Employment Term: Regular
Employment Type: Full time
Work Hours (shift): Various M-F including Saturdays.
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, 401(K), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
Required Experience: Industrial management or supervisory experience. Five to Seven years’ experience in welding operations in a metal stamping or fabrication environment.
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for the professional growth and development of others, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco is looking for a Welding Manager at our Milwaukee area location.
The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
- Manage, supervise and maintain all welding operations for all shifts safely.
- Provide input on the future state of technology for the welding operation at all locations that perform welding to ensure growth.
- Review work orders and assigns jobs to appropriate personnel.
- Verify that production rates are met and the manufacture of quality product that ships on schedule.
- Interact with customers as required to discuss current or future work.
- Stop production to prevent non-conforming product manufacture.
- Work with purchasing in ordering all welding supplies.
- Contribute to business planning, spending and budgeting process.
- Promote and leads continuous improvement process as required and ensure safety is maintained in all areas.
- Identify and acquire any controls, processes, equipment, fixtures, resources and skills that are needed to achieve the required quality.
- Provide training, testing, career development and evaluations for subordinates.
- Participate on improvement teams, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency and quality in the metal stamping industry. Our company offers advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits and a secure future. If you like what you see…explore more!
- Click on the apply button below to fill out the brief on-line application
- Email your contact info and current resume (if available) to: email@example.com
Kapco is an EOE of Minorities / Females / Vets / Disability.