Welding Manager – Grafton, WI
Kapco Inc. has invested in state of the art welding equipment and needs a Welding Manager to be part of taking it to the next level. The Welding Manager will be accountable for managing people, setting direction and deploying resources. Results are primarily achieved through the work of others and typically depend on the manager’s ability to influence and negotiate with their direct reports. Planning, implementation, and maintenance of the manufacturing activities of a specific area.
Employment Type: Full time
Work Hours (shift): Various M-F including Saturdays.
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(K), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for the professional growth and development of others, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you.
The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
Five to seven years’ experience in welding operations in a metal stamping or fabrication environment. Position requires industrial management or supervision experience. This is an exempt position.
- Provide input on the future state of technology for the welding operation at all locations that perform welding to ensure growth.
- Contribute to business planning, spending, and budgeting process.
- Interact with customers as required to discuss current or future work.
- Identify and acquire any controls, processes, equipment, fixtures, resources, and skills that are needed to achieve the required quality.
- Promote and leads continuous improvement process as required and ensure safety is maintained in all areas.
- Provide training, testing, career development and evaluations for subordinates.
- Participate on improvement teams, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency, and quality in the metal stamping industry. Our company offers advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits and a secure future. If you like what you see…explore more!