Johnny Five. Wall-E. Optimus Prime. You’ve always wanted to work with a robot. Team up with one at Kapco. We need focused, precise operators who can make the arm swing and the sparks fly while creating quality parts for a wide variety of customers.
Position: Welding Robotic Operator
Job Location: Grafton, WI
Starting Date: TBD
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours (shift): 2nd shift and 3rd shift
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, 401(K), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
Daily operation of the robotic welding work cells. Skills are gained through on the job training. This includes changing of tips, opening the program needed, and running a bulls-eye when needed. Mechanical aptitude, physical dexterity, and knowledge of welding are recommended. This is a non-exempt position.
Responsibilities: Safe operation of robot loads and unloads fixtures and ensures overall quality of welded parts. Performs quality checks using proper measuring devices during operation completes quality records. All boxes have tare weight, proper tagging, and proper counts. All other duties as assigned.
· Quality of work from the robotic cells.
· Adheres to the production schedule.
· Productivity. Achieves set standards on efficiency and cycle times.
· Completion of accurate records.
· Neatness of the work center.
· Cooperation, responsiveness, dependability, and positive attitude in dealing with others.
· Conformance to company personnel, safety, quality and housekeeping policies, procedures and practices.
· Attainment of individual written goals.
· All other duties as assigned.
Kapco Inc is an Equal Opportunity of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability.