Welding Supervisor – Grafton, WI
Kapco has invested in state-of-the-art welding equipment and needs a Welding Supervisor to be part of the future growth and expansion. The Welding Supervisor will direct the Leads to supervise and maintains all welding operations for designated shift(s) safely. Review work orders and assign jobs to appropriate personnel.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Work Hours (shift): 1st shift
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(K), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
Required skills: Technical training, welding certification or equivalent.
Required Experience: Three to five years’ experience in welding operations in a metal stamping or fabrication environment. Requires industrial management or supervision experience.
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for the professional growth and development of others, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco Inc. is looking for a Welding Supervisor at our Grafton, Wisconsin area facility. The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
- Through coordination with the welding leads, supervise and maintain all welding operations for designated shift(s) safely.
- Review work orders and assign jobs to appropriate personnel.
- Supervise the manufacture of quality products that ship on schedule.
- Stop production to prevent non-conforming product manufacture.
- Order all welding supplies. Verify that production rates are met.
- Contribute to business planning and budgeting.
- Promote continuous improvement and safety.
- Identify and acquire any controls, processes, equipment, fixtures, resources, and skills that are needed to achieve the required quality.
- Provide training, testing, career development and evaluations for subordinates.
- Participate on improvement teams, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency, and quality in the metal stamping industry. Our company offers advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits, and a secure future. If you like what you see…explore more!