Wet Spray Painter – (ACI) West Bend, WI
Wet Spray Painters are the bass guitar players of the painting world. They just have that….groove. Sway back and forth but totally in control. It’s all in the wrist. Lay down some licks and get your material to us before the music ends.
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for professional growth and development of others, our employee focused company may have the right opportunity for you. We are looking for an outside the box Paint Technician who aspires to grow and succeed in a liquid paint job-shop.
Position: Wet Painter at Advanced Coatings Inc.
Job Location: West Bend, WI
Starting Date: ASAP
Employment Term: Regular
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours (shift): 1st and 2nd shift
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Vacations, Paid Holidays
Required Education: High School Degree
Required Experience: Open
- Meet quality, safety, and production standards.
- Apply coatings to various substrates (large and small parts) using HVLP, electrostatic, powder equipment in a fast paced production environment.
- Apply a variety of coatings including but not limited to CARC, 2 part epoxy, and enamels, both solvent and water borne.
- Indentify, trouble shoot, and correct potential quality issues associated with coatings, equipment, and part presentation.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience as a wet paint sprayer
- A complete understanding of Fluid delivery and atomizing set up to provide maximum transfer efficiency and through put.
- A complete understanding of Mil thickness and be able to perform a Mil thickness test using Wet and Dry Mil gauges
- Prior experience in a job shop setting
Advanced Coatings, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.