Filling the demand for metal fabrication. Kapco offers our partners the latest state-of –the-art technology and metal fabrication equipment, such as the latest fiber lasers and high speed, quick change press brakes. With years of experience in metal fabrication, our team and equipment can fill the product supply demand for all metal components. We understand the need to provide quality service for every metal fabrication project and we are unrivaled in our industry.
Metal Fabrication solutions include:
- State-of-the-art technology with quicker production times
- High volume, high quality metal fabrication
- Short-run production, forming, turrets, lasers, and machining
- Fixture design and build capability.
- Accuracy of parts from design through production
- Prototyping from conception to production
High speed Fiber Laser cutting
- Extremely high quality cuts in sheet thicknesses up to 30 millimeters
- The most powerful fiber lasers on the market
- Cut Control to monitor the cutting process. This reduces the risk of miscuts.
- Unparalleled high parts production
- Plasma cutting is an alternative to laser cutting. A plasma machine cuts thicker material faster at a reduced cost.
- The plasma torch operates by using inert gas blown at a high rate out of a nozzle. While blowing the inert gas, an electrical arc is created, changing the state of the gas to plasma. Sufficiently melting the metal being cut, the plasma moves as the molten metal is blown away from the cut.
- Kapco offers our partners the latest technology and tools
- Fastest press brakes on the market, complete with offline programming for faster setup
- Increased bending capabilities for more complex parts
- Precision metal forming. Fast and consistent quality.
- Turret punching is a standard daily operation for Kapco.
- We will do whatever we can to supply the highest quality parts in the industry.
- Modern CNC controlled multi-axis milling and turning machine tools and state-of-the-art CAM software to achieve world-class efficiency and quality
- Higher spindle acceleration/deceleration. Faster rapids. Faster feedrates. Faster tool-change times. Shorter cycle times.
- CNC turning, drilling, milling, shaping and boring
- Vertical machine centers
- Flow drilling
- Swiss turning centers
- Pallet changers allowing for increased productivity
- With our highly qualified programmers and machinists, you can be sure your parts are produced cost effectively and on time
We’ll work with you to find the best, most cost-effective part design and manufacturing option. Whether you’re starting from scratch or requesting a quote, we’re here to help.
Thank you for trusting Kapco as your supply chain partner.