Kapco specializes in engineering complex, high-precision dies. Whether you need medium or long run production, our in-house tool and die facility accommodates. However diverse your needs, Kapco’s team of apprentices, machinists, and journeyman deliver efficiently and skillfully.
Tool and Die advantages:
- Dies built from Solid Works, FeatureCAM, Partmaker and VISI-mold
- Quick die change capabilities and link-motion technology
- Wire machines, CNC mills and prototrack
- In-house tool design and toolroom
- Kapco builds and services all categories of tooling, including large progressive dies
- Time-saving and cost-effective design and manufacturing.
We’ll work with you to find the best, most cost-effective part design and manufacturing option. Whether you’re starting from scratch or requesting a quote, we’re here to help. Click here to send us a message.
Trust Kapco as your supply chain partner.