Administrative Services Director – Grafton, WI
As Administrative Services Director, you will report directly to and be responsible for supporting and improving the President and his Chief Operating Officer’s effectiveness through strategic planning and analysis, prioritization, and coordination of executive initiatives. The President is a visionary, with high velocity and owner of several enterprises. The COO is an integrator of strategic initiatives across all enterprises.
This role requires a driven, organized, highly efficient and sharp individual who is able to lead through influence and successfully navigate a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. You will be able to successfully take the COO’s direction and turn it into an executable business and project plans. Our organization is a place in which you will be able to make a positive impact in people’s lives.
Kapco Core Values: Innovation, Attitude, Integrity, Impact, Accountability, and Safety
What You’ll Do
· Facilitate key aspects of the President and COO’s time, including meeting and presentation material preparation, setting objectives, establishing agendas and post-meeting follow up
· Be an integral force in partnering with the COO to drive leadership towards clear, efficient, and accountable actions/activities utilizing the Entrepreneurial Operation System (EOS) and Traction tools (scaled to entity maturity) to establish a common language and accountability across all businesses
· Provide informed counsel to the President & COO on a host of issues as requested
· Manage critical relationships on behalf of the President/COO
· Represent the President or COO as directed at various functions
- MBA and/or graduate degree
- Experience in consulting / strategy, high-growth operations or startup experience is strongly preferred
- Experience in personnel management required
- High emotional intelligence, self-awareness and mediation ability
- Strong business acumen with the ability to identify strategic needs and generate alignment with key business partners
- Organized, detail-oriented, strategic, and process driven
- Ability to effectively communicate, present and influence, and across multiple cross-functional stakeholders and management levels
- Ability to track KPIs to defined metrics for success
- Strong Microsoft Office capabilities
- Self-starter who takes ownership and drives projects to completion
- Flexibility in a dynamic, ever changing environment
- Ability to exercise discretion, sound judgment and the highest professional ethics
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency, and quality in the metal stamping industry. Our company offers advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits, and a secure future. If you like what you see…explore more!
Kapco is an EOE of Minorities / Females / Veterans / Disabilities