AP/AR Specialist – Grafton, WI
Is it better to give than receive? You tell us. As an AP/AR Specialist, you are the traffic cop at the corner of Payable Avenue and Receivable Street. If 1099 is one of your favorite numbers, let’s talk.
Starting Date: Immediate
Employment Term: Regular
Work Hours (shift): 1st shift
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(K), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
Experience: Associate’s degree or three years of equivalent experience required
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for the professional growth and development of others, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco Metal Stamping in Grafton is looking for an AP/AR Specialist.
The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
- Handle daily deposits and application of cash to customer accounts.
- Communicate with customers on collection issues and identify root causes to improve the cash flow cycle.
- Process credit memos, as needed.
- Report out on accounts receivable aging on a weekly basis to management.
- Follow procedures for approval of vendor invoices, monitor compliance of vendor payments to purchase contracts and process vendor invoices for approval and payment.
- Determine payment schedules for vendors based upon payment terms and the company’s cash flow position.
- Manage compliance with federal and state record retention requirements as they relate to payables information, receivables information, and sales and tax returns.
- Manage changes in federal and state 1099 laws and regulations and establish procedures to ensure compliance.
- Determine disbursements that require 1099 reporting.
- Prepare annual filings. Establish and manage procedures to ensure compliance with changes in Wisconsin sales and tax laws and regulations.
- Determine expenditures that require payment of sales or tax use.
- Process expense reports and credit card statements for payment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Kapco Metal Stamping is an equal opportunity employer.