Brake Press Operator – Grafton, WI
Punch, bend, cut. It’s what you do on a brake press. But you knew that and you’re in the market for a new position, so apply as a break press operator at a place where the work is steady, the equipment is great, and you’ll find a new home.
Come work with the big stuff, in a fun environment, with excellent benefits, and a secure future. Join the team at our state-of-the-art facility in Grafton, WI.
Starting Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full-Time
Work Hours (shift): 1st, 2nd and 3rd Shifts
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(K), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
Required Education: Open
Required Experience: One year or equivalent
Kapco Core Values: Innovation, Attitude, Integrity, Impact, Accountability, and Safety
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for the professional growth and development of others, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco Metal Stamping is looking for a Brake Press Operator at our Milwaukee area manufacturing facility.
The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
- Safely set-up and operate company production equipment
- Perform housekeeping, organization, documentation for quality and system labor reporting daily
- Attend meetings and participates in continuous improvement projects
- Troubleshoot both equipment and jobs, if needed
- Follow the production schedule for the area and reports sub-standard rates
- Understand tooling requirements and proper set-up procedures
- The use and understanding of measuring equipment, check fixtures, testing equipment, blueprint reading, documentation, and engineering specifications
- Other duties as assigned.
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency, and quality in the metal stamping industry. Our company offers advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits, and a secure future. If you like what you see…explore more!
Kapco is an EOE of Minorities / Females / Veterans / Disabilities