CDL Truck Driver – Grafton, WI
Starting Date: Immediate
Employment Term: Regular
Employment Type: Full-Time
Work Hours (shift): 2nd shift
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(K), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
Required: Class A CDL License
Required Experience: Three to six months experience in shipping/receiving/or traffic areas; or involving driving of a tandem axle truck, which requires a commercial driver’s license.
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for the professional growth and development of others, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco Inc. is looking for a CDL Truck Driver at our Grafton area facility.
The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
- Drive truck on roads and highways transporting materials and equipment.
- Load and unload material as needed.
- Perform various shipping, receiving, or warehousing duties as assigned.
- Perform necessary identification and paperwork in connection with shipments or receiving where close attention to detail is required.
- Practice safe and alert material handling.
- Successfully complete Kapco’s forklift certification program.
- Other duties as assigned.
This is a semi-skilled, non-exempt job.
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency, and quality in the metal stamping industry. Our company offers advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits, and a secure future. If you like what you see…explore more!
Kapco is an EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities.