Client Service Specialist – Grafton, WI
Keeping the com channels open between customers, manufacturing, quality, sales, and more—that’s a Kapco Client Service Specialist. Bring amazing people and phone skills and be ready for a fast paced job that changes daily.
Starting Date: TBD
Employment Type: Full Time
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(K), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for the professional growth and development of others, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco Inc. is looking for a Client Service Specialist at our Milwaukee area facility.
The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
- Provide customer service to all customers/accounts.
- Respond to phone calls, faxes, and letters from customers and acts accordingly.
- Maintain and increase customer satisfaction through prompt responses.
- Evaluate customer purchase orders and releases for delivery date compliance during contract review.
- Proactively advise customers of any changes to original commitments and follow up until completion.
- Participates on improvement teams as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency, and quality in the metal stamping industry. Our company offers advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits, and a secure future. If you like what you see…explore more!
Kapco is an EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities.