CNC Operator – Grafton, WI
Starting Date: TBD
Work Hours (shift): 2nd shift
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
Preferred Experience: 2 years of CNC experience.
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for the professional growth and development of others, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco is looking for a CNC operator at our Grafton area facility.
Kapco Core Values: Innovation, Attitude, Integrity, Impact, Accountability, and Safety
The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
- Perform the daily CNC machine operation including saws, drill, sander, and mill
- Set-up the CNC and support equipment
- Program the CNC, when needed
- Perform quality inspections, using properly calibrated measuring devices correctly and complete quality records
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Troubleshoot the machine
- Initiate action to prevent non-conformance, including shutting equipment down, when necessary
- Follow established set-up sheets
- Create and change setup sheets as needed
- Clean and maintain an assigned area
- Complete paperwork accurately and completely.
The employee will need to successfully complete Kapco’s forklift certification program. May require overhead crane responsibilities. Other duties as assigned.
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency, and quality in the metal stamping industry. Our company offers advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits, and a secure future. If you like what you see…explore more!
Kapco is an EOE of Minorities / Females / Veterans / Disabilities