Crane Operator – Grafton, WI
Take your material handling game to new heights with precision and finesse at Kapco as a crane operator. If you’ve got the touch, we’ve got the job.
Come work with the big stuff, in a fun environment, with excellent benefits, and a secure future. Join the team at our state-of-the-art facility on first or second shift.
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Work Hours (shift): 1st and 2nd shift
- Starting Salary: Depends on experience
- Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
- Preferred Education and Skills: Trade school, or equivalent training, and considerable on-the-job training.
If you are driven to succeed, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco Metal Stamping is looking for a Crane Operator at our Grafton area manufacturing facility.
Kapco Core Values: Innovation, Attitude, Integrity, Impact, Accountability, and Safety
The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
- Follow established work instructions and procedures
- Follow directions carefully
- Drive forklifts when necessary to unload trucks
- Operate crane according to signals from a helper
- Operate crane under general supervision
- Organize and maintain inventory area
- Assist production operators with timely delivery of product, whenever necessary
- Other duties as assigned.
- Successfully complete:
- Kapco’s forklift certification program
- Kapco’s Indoor Crane / Safe Lift training
- Job tickets, service quality summaries, and all other necessary paperwork
- Appropriate paperwork accurately and completely.
Kapco is an Equal Opportunity of Minorities / Females / Veterans / Disabilities