Digital/Multimedia Specialist – Grafton, WI
Starting Date: TBD
Employment Term: Regular
Employment Type: Full time
Work Hours (shift): Various M-F including occasional Saturdays.
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(K), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
Required Skills: Proficiency in video editing software (Premiere and/or Final Cut Pro) and visual design and editing programs (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop). Demonstrated photography and videography skills including lighting, composition, and postproduction.
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for the professional growth and development of others, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco Inc. is looking for Digital/Multimedia Specialist at our Milwaukee area location.
The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
- Concept, design, and create digital marketing materials for the Kapco Family of Companies including video presentations for sales, marketing, company branding, HR, and others as needed.
- Stage, shoot and edit video material as needed for company usage.
- Create promo and recap materials as needed.
- Archive video and photo raw materials on the company network.
- Web content and design, and some print design work as needed.
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency and quality in the metal stamping industry. Our company offers advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits, and a secure future. If you like what you see…explore more!
Kapco is an EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities.