Director of New Business Development – Grafton, WI
Lead and direct the sales, business development, and account management team while planning business goals and strategy in a skilled, professional position involving sales management as Director of New Business Development at Kapco.
Kapco Core Values: Innovation, Attitude, Integrity, Impact, Accountability and Safety.
Starting Date: TBD
Employment Type: Full-Time
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(K), Profit Sharing, Vacation, Paid Holidays
Required Skills: Bachelor’s degree in a Business discipline, MBA preferred and a minimum of seven years of sales and strategic management
experience in the manufacturing environment.
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for the professional growth and development of others, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you.
Kapco Inc. is looking for a Director of New Business Development at our Grafton facility. This is an exempt position.
The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
· Focus on developing new strategic client relationships and leading efforts to strategically grow existing clients.
· Activity may include larger scale outsource opportunities, and constant refresh of process capabilities to Kapco clients through Quarterly Business Reviews, and Strategic Account Plans.
· Be responsible for new client qualification, and business development.
· Provide leadership, direction, and coordination of Account Management.
· Develop new business opportunities that will provide growth revenue from new and existing clients.
· Provide customer satisfaction in accordance with company goals.
· Develop and implement sales and business strategy with the Sr. management team.
· Participate in business planning, strategy, and budgeting for fiscal years.
· Monitor and analyze sales against goals.
· Act as a customer liaison, including the regular use of discretionary power, and report all customer concerns to appropriate personnel.
· Serve all assigned customers to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
· Obtain valid requests for quotes for core competencies.
· Develop new accounts.
· Review open order status, requests for quotes and monitor rejections.
· Handle credit issues with customers.
· Participate on improvement teams, as needed.
· Other duties as assigned.
- Effectiveness in the leadership and direction of the sales, business development and account management teams. Meeting company goals. Good quality awareness and improvement.
- Exemplary oral and written communication, and able to clearly convey Kapco manufacturing capabilities and competitive advantage in order to qualify and win new business from Customers – both new and existing
- Effective team participation
- Effective communication, training, coaching, and people development plans.
- Completion of tasks efficiently and on schedule
- Professionalism, including organization and flow of work areas
- Cooperation, responsiveness, dependability and proper attitude in dealing with others, including direct reports. Clean, concise communication.
- Conformance to company personnel, safety, quality and housekeeping policies, procedures and practices.
- Attainment of individual written goals.
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency, and quality in the metal stamping industry. We offer advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits and a secure future. If you like what you see, explore more for the chance to Come Together at Kapco!
Kapco is an EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities.