Fabrication Programmer – Grafton, WI
Tony Stark. Builder of Iron Man. Founder of the Avengers. Perfect fit for this job. He’s busy so we need someone with the samekind of qualities—except for the shrapnel near the heart. Get your version of JARVIS going and apply as a Kapco Fabrication Programmer.
Starting Date: TBD
Employment Term: Regular
Employment Type: Full-time
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(K), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
Required Skills: A significant understanding of lasers, turrets, and/or CNC machines. Requires an understanding of CAD, and some experience with G-codes, M-codes and other programming language. Must have excellent writing, math, computer-operating, and analytical skills with the ability to perform tasks with little or no supervision.
Desired Education: An associate’s degree in manufacturing engineering or a similar discipline or 1-3 years experience.
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for the professional growth and development of others, our employee-focused company may have the
right opportunity for you. Kapco Inc. is looking for a Fabrication Programmer at our Grafton location.
The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
- Provide manufacturing with an accurate and complete program package as a tool for operating fabrication equipment.
- Work with the manufacturing engineer and outside customers to assure that components are readily manufacturable and programmable.
- Help ensure that the Fabrication schedule is accurate and maintained on a daily basis.
- Interpret engineering documents such as drawings, change orders, specifications and technical manuals.
- Operate department production equipment and performs quality inspections, housekeeping activities and administrative tasks as assigned.
- May stop production to prevent non-conforming product from being produced.
- Provide recommendations regarding feasibility of using alternative approaches, modifying or replacing equipment to reduce costs or improve quality.
- Maintain related files.
- Promote and participates on continuous improvement teams, as needed.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency and quality in the metal stamping industry. Our company offers advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits and a secure future. If you like what you see…explore more!
Kapco is an EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability.