Fabrication Supervisor – Grafton, WI
Employment Term: Regular
Employment Type: Full-Time
Work Hours (shift): 1st shift
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(K), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
Required Education: Open Required Experience: 3-5 Years in a fabrication environment. Requires industrial or supervision management.
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for the professional growth and development of others, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco Inc. is looking for a Fabrication Supervisor at our Milwaukee area facility.
The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
- Oversee all fabrication operation functions.
- Ensure that the Fabrication schedule is accurate and maintained on a daily basis.
- Direct the manufacture of quality products that ship on schedule.
- Promote continuous improvement.
- Identify and acquire any controls, processes, equipment, fixtures, resources, and skills that are needed to achieve the required quality and continued success of the department.
- Stop production to prevent non-conforming product from being produced.
- Participate on improvement teams, as needed.
- Coordinate employee actions for subordinates to include evaluations, discipline, training, testing, and career development.
- Other duties as assigned.
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency, and quality in the metal stamping industry. Our company offers advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits, and a secure future. If you like what you see…explore more!
Kapco is an EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities.