Financial Analyst – Grafton, WI
Under the supervision of the CFO of Kapco and COO of Kacmarcik Enterprises, responsible for providing in-depth financial planning and business analysis. Tasks include performing competitive analysis & other duties such as providing senior management insight into financial trends, reviewing operating performance, M&A research, ROI/NPV modeling, planning, and analytics.
This is a skilled, professional position that develops, interprets, and implements complex financial and accounting concepts, or techniques for financial planning and control. Requires a bachelor’s degree in a finance/business discipline and a minimum of five years of experience. This is an exempt position and reports to the CFO & COO.
Kapco Core Values: Innovation, Attitude, Integrity, Impact, Accountability, and Safety.
Starting Date: TBD
Employment Type: Full-Time
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(K), Profit Sharing, Vacation, Paid Holidays
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for the professional growth and development of others, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco Inc. is looking for a Financial Analyst at our Grafton facility.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) or equivalent; or five to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
· Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in-group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
· Project Management – Develops project plans; Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and budget; Manages project team activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
1. Conducts special studies to analyze complex financial actions and prepares recommendations for policy, procedure, control, or action.
2. Analyzes financial information to determine present and future financial performance.
3. Identifies trends and recommends improvements accordingly.
4. Evaluates complex profit plans, operating records, and financial statements.
5. Preparation of studies, reports, and analyses in areas such as budgets, forecasts, financial plans, governmental requirements, statistical reports, cash flow
projections, and business forecasts.
6. Establishes databases of pertinent information for use in analyzing plans and forecasts.
7. Makes recommendations to management regarding cost-saving or profit-generating opportunities and profitability improvement strategies.
8. Coordinates with all levels of management to gather, analyze, summarize, and prepare recommendations regarding financial plans, acquisition activity, new business planning, trended future requirements, government requirements, and operating forecasts.
9. Researches and prepares economic reports on subjects such as rate of return, depreciation, working capital requirements, investment opportunities, investment performance, and impact of governmental requirements.
Kapco Inc. is an EOE of minorities, females, veterans and disabilities.