General Labor – Grafton, WI
Write your own success story at Kapco. Get in, work hard, move up. Hours are good, the facility is great, and you can’t beat the opportunity for a general labor position.
Starting Date: TBD
Work Hours (shift): 1st shift
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
Required Experience: Basic math skills and good manual dexterity
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for the professional growth and development of others, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco Inc. is looking for a general laborer in our stamping department at our Milwaukee-area location.
Kapco Core Values: Innovation, Attitude, Integrity, Impact, Accountability, and Safety
The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
- Performs duties to assist production in our metal stamping department, clean and maintain the press area
- Train with an assigned trainer until able to do tasks on own
- May assist in secondary type operations
- May require successful completion of Kapco’s forklift or overhead crane training program
- Other duties as assigned.
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency, and quality in the metal stamping industry. Our company offers advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits, and a secure future. If you like what you see…explore more!
Kapco is an EOE of Minorities / Females / Veterans / Disabilities