HR Generalist – Osceola, WI
From top to bottom, the Kapco workforce deserves top-notch HR practices and principles to make our organization a destination. If people find you quite likable and you get things done, then it’s time for YOU to fill out a Kapco application for HR Generalist.
Starting Date: TBD
Employment Type: Full-Time
Work Hours (shift): 1st shift
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(K), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
Required Experience: 3-5 years of HR experience.
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for the professional growth and development of others, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco Inc. is looking for a Human Resources (HR) Generalist at our Osceola-area facility. The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
- Manage HR policies and programs to include employment / placement, compensation and benefits, training and development, employee relations, and health and safety.
- Foster and maintain a positive and productive employee relations climate and culture.
- Meet with employees on various HR issues.
- Design and implement new approaches, HR policies and procedures to affect continual improvements in efficiency of business units.
- Maintain all applicable records.
- Evaluate standards for health, safety, and well-being of all employees.
- Comply with all applicable Federal, state and local laws pertaining to human resources.
- Participate on improvement teams.
- Assist in developing and implementing employee events and programs.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requires thorough knowledge of HR practices and principles and all applicable Federal and state employment, labor, pay, and benefit laws and regulations. Must be comfortable interacting with all levels within the organization. Strong analytical skills, including the ability to solve difficult problems with effective solutions. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Professional of Human Resources Certificate strongly desired. This is an exempt position.
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency, and quality in the metal stamping industry. Our company offers advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits, and a secure future. If you like what you see…explore more!
Kapco is an EOE of Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability.