Industrial Cleaner – Grafton, WI
Help clean machines at Kapco Metal Stamping by working with our manufacturing team to achieve quality production at our facilities. In this Industrial Cleaner role, you will clean and maintain a wide variety of equipment to high standards.
Starting Date: TBD
Employment Term: Regular
Employment Type: Full-time Opportunity
Work Hours (shift): 8 AM – 5 PM Monday – Friday (can be flexible)
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Required Education: Open
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for the professional growth and development of others, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco Inc. is looking for an Industrial Cleaner at our Grafton facility.
Kapco Core Values: Innovation, Attitude, Integrity, Impact, Accountability, and Safety
The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
- Run and maintain drive-on and walk behind floor scrubbers for two facilities
- Miscellaneous deep cleaning projects on the manufacturing floor and cleaning of spills around machines on an as-needed basis
- Clean machines and other equipment on the manufacturing floor
- Work with manufacturing supervisors, planners and schedulers to gain access to equipment during shutdown, work on non-moving area during production
- Be comfortable in manufacturing, loud environment and be self-motivated
- Experience with industrial cleaning helpful but not required.
Maintain neatness and cleanliness of assigned areas. Exhibit a high quality of productive work while completing tasks on schedule with cooperation, responsiveness, dependability and proper attitude in dealing with others. Other duties as assigned.
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency, and quality in the metal stamping industry. Our company offers advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits and a secure future. If you like what you see…explore more!