Infrastructure Specialist – Grafton, WI
Starting Date: TBD
Employment Type: Full-Time
Work Hours (shift): First Shift
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(K), Profit Sharing, Vacation, Paid Holidays
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for the professional growth and development of others, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco Inc. is looking for a Infrastructure Specialist at our Grafton, WI facility. This is an exempt position.
The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
· Under the direction of the Information Technology Manager, provide break/fix services for all servers, computers, printers and other associated peripheral devices.
· Respond to end user calls.
· Assist in server installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
· Assist in the implementation and modifications to the IT infrastructure and upgrades to telephone system.
· Complete system backups, archives, testing and performs disaster recovery.
· Interacts and implement improvements in all areas of IT.
· Safeguard company assets and monitors network security.
· Other duties as assigned.
A skilled position involving diagnostic and implementation skills that require a high school diploma or equivalent, plus an associate’s degree or college level courses. Advanced networking skills demonstrating the ability to assist in managing a LAN/WAN required. Working knowledge of Windows 7, 8, 10 desktops and Windows Server 2008, Server 2008R2, Server 2012, Server 2016, Exchange 2010-2016 is required. A+ and Network Plus certifications preferred. A combination of education and experience to demonstrate proficiency in hardware and software, plus network configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting are required.
· Completion of tasks efficiently and on schedule.
· Neatness and cleanliness of work areas.
· Cooperation, responsiveness, dependability and proper attitude in dealing with others. Clear, concise communication.
· Conformance to company personnel, safety, quality and housekeeping policies, procedures and practices.
· Timely resolution of network issues.
· Timely and effective support to end-user issues.
· Effective maintenance of computer network, office equipment, and telecommunication systems.
– Completion of goals set forth at reviews.
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency, and quality in the metal stamping industry. We offer advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits, and a secure future. If you like what you see, explore more for the chance to Come Together at Kapco!
Kapco is an EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities.