Laser Helper – Grafton, WI
At Kapco, we appreciate the importance of education and improvement at all levels of our workforce. Here’s an opportunity to start out with a solid entry job into a modern manufacturing role working as a laser helper.
Employment Type: Full-time
Work Hours (shift): 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
Required Qualifications: Math skills, good manual dexterity, and ability to lift and bend correctly.
Kapco Core Values: Innovation, Attitude, Integrity, Impact, Accountability, and Safety
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for the professional growth and development of others, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco is looking for a laser helper at our Milwaukee area location. The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
- Train with an assigned trainer until all duties can be done on their own
- Remove parts from laser skeletons and stacks them neatly on the proper skids without overloading the skids
- Deburr parts, stacks and separates the skeletons
- Move completed work orders to their next destination
- Clean the area, sweeps and empties slug collectors
- Perform any and all tasks that would assist in production or quality within the laser department
- Other duties as assigned.
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency, and quality in the metal stamping industry. Our company offers advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits, and a secure future. If you like what you see…explore more!
Kapco is an EOE of Minorities / Females / Veterans / Disabilities.