Laser Operator – Grafton, WI
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for the professional growth and development of others, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco is looking for Laser Operators at our Milwaukee area location.
Come work with the big stuff, in a fun environment, with excellent benefits, and a secure future. Join the team at our state-of-the-art facility in Grafton, WI.
Employment Type: Full-time
Work Hours (shift): 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(K), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
Required Qualifications: Math skills, good manual dexterity, and ability to lift and bend correctly.
The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
- Operate laser equipment to produce parts that exceed customer expectations.
- Successfully complete Kapco crane training and forklift training as necessary.
- Troubleshoot with maintenance if needed.
- Work with the Laser Helper to keep work area clean and organized.
- Keep the Laser Helper on track and minimizes Helper mistakes.
- Complete daily checklists and required paperwork.
- Work on continuous improvement activities and special projects.
- Work on other duties as assigned.
Be part of the team by fulfilling our pledge to our customers to deliver quality parts on time! Kapco is a small company atmosphere, but with our explosive growth in the last several years, we have become a national leader in the industry.
If you have the skills we are looking for, we are looking forward to talking with you about how Kapco could fit into your career plans. Thanks for taking the time to consider our opportunity!
Kapco is an EOE of Minorities / Females / Vets / Disability.