Maintenance Mechanic – Grafton, WI
If it’s not working, we’re not working. Since you’ve been tearing things apart and putting it back together since you were a kid, maintenance mechanic is a perfect fit for someone with your experience. Come work with the big stuff, in a fun environment, with excellent benefits, and a secure future. Join the team at our state-of-the-art facility in Grafton, WI.
Starting Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full-time
Work Hours (shift): 2nd and 3rd Shift
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
Kapco Core Values: Innovation, Attitude, Integrity, Impact, Accountability, Safety
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for the professional growth and development of others, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco is looking for a maintenance mechanic at our Milwaukee area location. The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
- Perform appropriate duties in the installation and maintenance and troubleshooting diagnosis of a variety of mechanical equipment for both machine and building applications
- Perform preventive and predictive maintenance on schedule with appropriate record-keeping
- Work closely with outside suppliers contracted to do major mechanical and electrical installations and repair
- Work closely and efficiently with all manufacturing and management personnel
- Understand and appropriately use OSHA lockout / tag out requirements
- Follow all safety procedures and provides the guidance and enforcement of safety procedures and practices
- Work may involve the determination of the correct method and sequence of operation, selection, or materials to be used and work directly over other personnel
- Forklift and crane training required
- May participate on improvement teams
- Other duties as assigned.
This is a skilled job requiring a high school diploma and specialized training or completion of an apprenticeship or similar on-the-job training program. Must be self-motivated and able to work with little or no supervision.
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency, and quality in the metal stamping industry. Our company offers advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits, and a secure future. If you like what you see…explore more!
Kapco is an EOE of Minorities / Females / Veterans / Disabilities