Manufacturing Stamping Engineer – Grafton, WI
Bring your engineering expertise to Kapco to help grow our stamping production area. The Manufacturing Stamping Engineer lives between our Engineering Director and the client in a key role in making sure our components are programmable and ready to manufacture.
Starting Date: TBD
Employment Term: Regular
Employment Type: Full-time
Work Hours (shift): 1st
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(K), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
Preferred Education: Degree in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering
Required Experience: 3+ years.
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for the professional growth and development of others, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco Inc. is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer. The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
• Understand CAD and possess some amount of programming or tooling knowledge.
• Provide engineering support on a technical level in the Stamping Department.
• Read blueprints and specifications with the skills to help translate customer information straight into the production environment.
• Interact and engage with operators on the floor to guide and encourage efficiency.
• Present mechanical aptitude and offer problem-solving skills.
• Understand and properly use measuring and testing equipment.
• Tooling experience preferred, but not required.
This skilled, professional position involving manufacturing engineering requires technical training and 5-10 years’ experience in a metal stamping or fabrication environment, preferably stamping. Seeking experience operating and technically supporting stamping equipment (coil feed lines, hydraulic, mechanical, and servo presses).
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency, and quality in the metal stamping industry. Our company offers advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits, and a secure future. If you like what you see…explore more!
Kapco is an EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities.