Marketing Communications Manager – Grafton, WI
This is a skilled, professional position involving marketing management that requires a bachelor’s degree in a business discipline and a minimum of five years of marketing management. This is an exempt position and reports to the Director of Marketing.
Kapco Core Values: Innovation, Attitude, Integrity, Impact, Accountability and Safety.
Starting Date: TBD
Employment Type: Full-Time
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(K), Profit Sharing, Vacation, Paid Holidays
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for the professional growth and development of others, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco Inc. is looking for a Marketing Communications Manager at our Grafton facility.
The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
· Provide leadership, direction, and coordination of Kapco and ACI marketing functions.
· Create, evaluate, implement and periodically revise the company’s marketing and public relations / communications plan.
· Lead and manage advertising, online marketing, event marketing, social media, and design management.
· Responsible for creating engaging, and targeted internal employee communications that align with our business goals and culture.
· Retain, manage, coordinate and evaluate relationships with agencies and other external marketing-related resources.
· Conduct and analyze market research to evaluate competitiveness and identify product and business development opportunities.
· Provide ultimate customer satisfaction in accordance with company goals.
· Participate in business planning, executes strategic B2B campaigns, budgeting for fiscal years as well as metric reporting.
· Participate on improvement teams.
· Coordinate employee actions for subordinates to include evaluations, discipline, training, testing, and career development.
· Other duties as assigned.
- Effectiveness in the leadership and direction of the Kapco Marketing team.
- Meeting company goals. Effective team participation.
- Effective communication, training, coaching, and people development plans.
- Cooperation, responsiveness, dependability and proper attitude in dealing with others, including direct reports.
- Clean, concise communication.
- Conformance to company personnel, safety, quality and housekeeping policies, procedures and practices.
- Attainment of individual written goals.
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency, and quality in the metal stamping industry. We offer advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits, and a secure future. If you like what you see, explore more for the chance to Come Together at Kapco!
Kapco is an EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities.