Marketing Communications Manager – Grafton, WI
Help manage marketing and communications in the metal stamping and paint coating industries in a wide variety of areas as a Kapco marketing and communications manager.
This is a skilled, professional position involving marketing management that requires a bachelor’s degree in a business discipline and a minimum of five years of marketing management. This is an exempt position and reports to the director of marketing.
Starting Date: TBD
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for the professional growth and development of others, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco Inc. is looking for a marketing communications manager at our Grafton facility.
The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
· Provide leadership, direction, and coordination of Kapco and ACI marketing functions
· Create, evaluate, implement and periodically revise the company’s marketing and public relations / communications plan
· Lead and manage advertising, online marketing, event marketing, social media, and design management
· Responsible for creating engaging, and targeted internal employee communications that align with our business goals and culture
· Retain, manage, coordinate and evaluate relationships with agencies and other external marketing-related resources
· Conduct and analyze market research to evaluate competitiveness and identify product and business development opportunities
· Provide ultimate customer satisfaction in accordance with company goals
· Participate in business planning, executes strategic B2B campaigns, budgeting for fiscal years as well as metric reporting
· Participate on improvement teams
· Coordinate employee actions for subordinates to include evaluations, discipline, training, testing, and career development.
· Other duties as assigned.
- Effectiveness in the leadership and direction of the Kapco marketing team
- Meeting company goals
- Effective team participation
- Effective communication, training, coaching, and people development plans
- Cooperation, responsiveness, dependability and proper attitude in dealing with others, including direct reports
- Clean, concise communication
- Conformance to company personnel, safety, quality and housekeeping policies, procedures, and practices
- Attainment of individual written goals.
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency, and quality in the metal stamping industry. We offer advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits, and a secure future. If you like what you see, explore more for the chance to Come Together at Kapco!
Kapco is an EOE of Minorities / Females / Veterans / Disabilities.