Material Handler – Grafton, WI
Aircraft carriers have deck crews — Kapco has material handlers. Keep things moving on our busy shop floor so our production process is seamless. If you’re a Top Gun when it comes to moving materials, then join Team Kapco as a material handler.
Starting Date: Immediate
Employment Term: Regular employment
Work Hours (shift): 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
Required Education: Open
Required Experience: Three to six months of material handling experience required. Also requires forklift training and certification, basic math, reading and writing skills
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for the professional growth and development of others, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco Inc. is looking for a material handler at our Milwaukee area facility.
Kapco Core Values: Innovation, Attitude, Integrity, Impact, Accountability, and Safety
The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
- Handle in-plant materials
- Pick up and delivers raw materials, work in process inventory, and packaging supplies, as needed, to and from the presses and shipping areas
- Load coils
- Return correctly identified materials to the proper location in inventory
- Dispose of scrap
- Perform necessary identification and inventory paperwork
- Successfully completes the forklift certification program
- Practice safe and alert material handling at all times
- Perform pre-shift maintenance checks of designated forklift equipment and associated record-keeping
- Must be able to plan for the movement of needed parts and material for production
- Keep all materials and products neat and organized
- Assist production operators with timely delivery of products and containers, as needed
- Other duties as assigned.
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency, and quality in the metal stamping industry. Our company offers advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits, and a secure future. If you like what you see…explore more!
Kapco is an EOE of Minorities / Females / Veterans / Disabilities