Metal Fabricator – Grafton, WI
SpeedKore is an American Performance Company that combines traditional craftsmanship with cutting edge technology. It specializes in custom performance vehicles, carbon fiber composite parts manufacturing, and engine integration. We are seeking a Metal Fabricator.
Starting Date: ASAP
Employment Term: Regular
Employment Type: Full-Time
Work Hours (shift): 7am-4pm, M-F. Additional hours required to meet various production deadlines.
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Required skills: Ability to read and understand blueprints to build and weld details and parts. Proficient Mig (GMAW), Tig (TGAW) and Arc welding skills.
Desired experience: High School diploma or GED equivalent. Welding Certification, or Associate Degree in Welding, minimum of 5 years experience.
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for the professional growth and development of others, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. SpeedKore Performance Group is looking for a Metal Fabricator at our Milwaukee area manufacturing facility.
The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
- Follow instructions given by supervisor quickly and efficiently with minimum supervision.
- Use basic hand tools and equipment needed to, build, weld, and inspect work.
- Read and understand blueprints, rough drafts (sketches).
- Build and weld details and parts to close tolerances.
- Fabricate parts by cutting, burning, and welding various metals.
- Perform other shop duties required by the company.
SpeedKore is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency a, d quality in the automotive industry. Our company offers advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits and a secure future. If you like what you see…explore more!
SpeedKore is an EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities.