Metal Finisher – Grafton, WI
As a Metal Finisher at Kapco, you will have the chance to make a direct and positive impact on the quality of our products. Quality finished products lead to the increased satisfaction of our valued customers. You will be part of a team diligently working to provide the highest level of metal fabrication and finishing.
Employment Term: Regular
Employment Type: Full-Time
Work Hours (shift): 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(K), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for the professional growth and development of others, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco Inc. is looking for a Metal Finisher at our Milwaukee area location. The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
- Grind, file or sand metal surfaces to remove burrs and sharp edges using hand tools and grinders.
- Visually and physically inspect parts for any dents or scratches that need to be removed.
- Strong understanding in blueprint reading.
- Interpret drawings, manuals, specifications, or sample parts to determine finish condition of work pieces, sequences of metal finishing operations, and setup requirements.
- Perform general cleanup duties of the equipment and surrounding areas.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
This is a skilled job requiring previous experience in a weld fabrication environment preferred, but not required. Ability to count, add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure. Ability to read and comprehend instructions, specifications, and memos.
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency, and quality in the metal stamping industry. Our company offers advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits and a secure future. If you like what you see…explore more!
Kapco is an EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities.