Production Planner – Grafton, WI
Be the conductor of the 1,000-ton orchestra at Kapco as a Production Planner. Our shop creates some beautiful noise and you’ll be a vital part of making sure the process is smooth and keeps banging on time.
Starting Date: Immediate
Employment Term: Regular
Employment Type: Full-Time
Work Hours (shift): 1st Shift
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(K), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
Required Education: Open
- This is a semi-skilled position requiring accurate clerical, keyboarding, and math, computer, and communication skills.
- Two to four years of experience in the manufacturing or metal stamping field is a plus.
- Previous master scheduling experience a plus.
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for the professional growth and development of others, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco Inc. is looking for a Production Planner at our Milwaukee area facility.
The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
- Determine need for work orders by reviewing negative and booking reports.
- Review customer Kan-Ban, MRP, and forecasts provided by certain customers.
- Generate work orders based on customer demand while factoring in plant capacities.
- Track part progress by internally expediting with customer service and externally expediting with purchasing.
- Ensure schedule compliance in production along with supervisors.
- Provide work order maintenance based on completion reports.
- Maintain records as required.
- Receive shipping paperwork off of Purchase orders.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency, and quality in the metal stamping industry. Our company offers advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits, and a secure future. If you like what you see…explore more!
Kapco is an EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities.