Punch Press Operator – Osceola, WI
Enjoy a three-day weekend every weekend. Same paycheck, fewer trips to work, and a better balance between work and personal life. Work in our press operations on a variety of equipment while maintaining and improving quality and production as a Punch Press Operator.
Come work with the big stuff, in a fun environment, with excellent benefits, and a secure future. Join the team at our state-of-the-art facility in Osceola, WI.
Employment Term: Regular
Employment Type: Part Time or Full Time
Shifts: 2nd or 3rd
(3rd Shift = 9pm-7am / Mon–Thurs / FOUR 10-HOUR DAYS)
Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(K), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Required Experience: 1 year or equivalent
Required Education: Basic math, reading, and writing skills.
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for the professional growth and development of others, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco is looking for a Punch Press Operator I to join the team at our Osceola area manufacturing facility.
The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
- Operate pick and place type press operations efficiently and effectively to attain set standards.
- Run single stroke coil operations.
- Maintain equipment and tooling with use of appropriate lubricants.
- Clean and maintain press area.
- Perform quality checks using the proper measuring devices correctly during operation and complete quality records.
- Stop production when quality issues are detected.
- Complete appropriate paperwork, including labels, accurately and completely.
- Successful completion of Kapco’s forklift certification program.
- Other duties as assigned.
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency, and quality in the metal stamping industry. Our company offers advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits, and a secure future. If you like what you see…explore more!
Kapco is an EOE of Minorities / Females / Veterans / Disabilities.