Punch Press Set-Up Lead – Grafton, WI
Our stamping operations are critical to manufacturing a wide range of quality parts and products. If you can help lead our team to efficiently create and deliver to exceed customer expectations, apply now to join Kapco as a Punch Press Set-Up Lead.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Work Hours (shift): 2nd shift
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
Desired Experience: Die set up and three to five years’ experience in stamping operations preferred.
Kapco Core Values: Innovation, Attitude, Integrity, Impact, Accountability, and Safety
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for the professional growth and development of others, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco Inc. is looking for a punch press set-up lead at our Milwaukee-area facility.
The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
· Perform set-ups on coil fed presses ranging from 0 to 800 tons
· Instruct and train press operators in the proper and safe operation of punch press equipment
· Review of work orders
· Oversees the stamping operations of the shift in the absence of a supervisor
· Verifies that production rates are met and communicates with the Production Supervisor if rates need adjusting
· Complete first piece/last piece inspections using the proper calibrated measuring devices correctly and complete quality
· Read and interpret blueprints
· Maintain and follow set-up work instruction manual
· Participates on improvement activities and teams as assigned
· Other duties as assigned.
The candidate will need to successfully complete Kapco’s forklift certification program.
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency, and quality in the metal stamping industry. Our company offers advancement
opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits, and a secure future. If you like what you see…explore more!
Kapco is an EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities.