Quality Admin Assistant / ISO Coordinator – Grafton, WI
Kapco Core Values: Innovation, Attitude, Integrity, Impact, Accountability, and Safety.
Starting Date: TBD
Required Skills: Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously via data entry, filing, and phone communication.
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for the professional growth and development of others, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco Inc. is looking for a Quality Administrative Assistant/ISO Coordinator at our Grafton facility.
The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
· Coordinate ISO 9001: 2015 activities.
· Evaluate production processes for compliance with quality requirements.
· Periodically inspect and calibrate auditing tools.
· Assist in the development of audit plans, audit schedules, and reports.
· Perform quality audits as well as develop auditing/testing parameters.
· Conform to company personnel, safety, quality and housekeeping policies, procedures and practices.
· Attain of individual written goals.
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency, and quality in the metal stamping industry. We offer advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits and a secure future. If you like what you see, explore more for the chance to Come Together at Kapco!
Kapco is an EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities.