Quality In-Process Inspector – Grafton, WI
Nothing gets past you. With a keen eye or precision instruments, you are the variance hunter. Kapco’s QA department is where you should be as a Quality In-Process Inspector. The sky’s the limit with this job. Lots of move-up potential for the right person.
Starting Date: TBD
Employment Term: Regular
Employment Type: Full-time
Work Hours (shift): 1st and 3rd shift
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(K), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays Desired Experience: Minimum of one year in manufacturing.
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for professional growth and development, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco Inc. is looking for a Quality In-Process Inspector at our Milwaukee area location.
- Perform continuous attribute sampling and inspect in-process materials to specifications using the proper calibrated measuring devices correctly.
- Work closely with and provide feedback to shop floor personnel.
- Evaluate parts and reports non-conformances.
- Stop production when quality issues are detected.
- Read and understand blueprints, control plans, and engineering specifications.
- Maintain documentation and records.
- Other duties as assigned.
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency, and quality in the metal stamping industry. Our company offers advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits, and a secure future. If you like what you see…explore more!
Kapco is an EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities.