Quality Inspector – Grafton, WI
We’ve purposely misspelled a word in this job description. Inspect and find it—and then apply as a quality inspector. Kapco values attention to detail and your skills will help keep us where we want to be.
Starting Date: Immediate
Employment Term: Regular
Work Hours (shift): 1st, 2nd shift and 3rd shift
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
Required: Excellent writing, math, and analytical skills
Required Experience: Up to a year of experience in manufacturing is preferred.
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for the professional growth and development of others, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco Inc. is looking for a quality inspector at our Milwaukee area facility. The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
- Inspect incoming, in-process, and out-going materials to specifications using the proper calibrated measuring devices correctly
- Work closely with and trains shop floor personnel
- Evaluate parts and report non-conformances
- Stop production when quality issues are detected
- Read and interpret blueprints, control plans, and engineering specifications
- Maintain documentation and records
- Assists in the maintenance of quolity system
- Other duties as assigned.
This is a semi-skilled position involving the use of complex measuring and testing equipment; reading and interpreting blueprints, documentation and engineering specifications; and legibly recording data. This is a non-exempt position.
Reports to: Quality Supervisor
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency, and quality in the metal stamping industry. Our company offers advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits, and a secure future. If you like what you see…explore more!
Kapco is an EOE of Minorities / Females / Veterans / Disabilities