Quality Technician – Grafton, WI
You just when when something isn’t quite right and it bugs you. Where’s the quality check? You appreciate when things are done right. Do the right thing and look into our opening for a Quality Technician at our Milwaukee area based facility.
Starting Date: TBD
Employment Term: Regular
Employment Type: Full-Time
Work Hours (shift): 1st shift
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
Required Education: Open
Kapco Core Values: Innovation, Attitude, Integrity, Impact, Accountability, Safety
Required Experience: Experience using complex measuring and testing equipment; reading and interpreting blueprints required.
The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
- Inspect incoming, in-process, and out-going materials to specifications using the proper calibrated measuring devices correctly
- Work closely with and train shop floor personnel
- Evaluate parts and report non-conformances
- Stop production when quality issues are detected
- Read and interpret blueprints, control plans and engineering specifications
- Maintain documentation and records
- Assist in maintenance of quality system
- Other duties as assigned.
Kapco is an EOE of Minorities / Females / Veterans / Disabilities