Shipping and Receiving Clerk – Grafton, WI
A solid shipping and receiving clerk is capable on many levels. You’re comfortable on a forklift, a dock leveler, and all the drivers know your name. Maybe we should know yours.
Starting Date: Immediate
Employment Term: Regular
Employment Type: Full-Time
Work Hours (shift): 2nd shift
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
Kapco Core Values: Innovation, Attitude, Integrity, Impact, Accountability, Safety
Experience in shipping and receiving a plus. Requires forklift training and certification, basic math, reading and writing skills. Basic computer knowledge and keyboarding skill required.
If you are driven to succeed, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco Inc. is looking for a Shipping & Receiving Clerk at our Milwaukee area facility. The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
- Receive and record computer entries for all inbound materials
- Package and prepare finished goods, work in process and other materials for shipment
- Perform necessary identification and paperwork in connection with shipments or receiving
- Accurately document all information required in shipping and receiving activities
- Accurately document all inventory physical inventory movements
- Complete correct computer entries for all inventory transactions
- Successfully complete Kapco’s forklift certification program
- Practice safe and alert material handling
- Other duties as assigned.
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency and quality in the metal stamping industry. Our company offers advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits and a secure future. If you like what you see…explore more!
Kapco is an EOE of Minorities / Females / Veterans / Disabilities