Sourcing Specialist – Grafton, WI
Starting Date: TBD
Employment Type: Full-Time
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(K),
Profit Sharing, Vacation, Paid Holidays
Required Experience: Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, business administration, material management or equivalent education and experience.
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for the professional growth and development of others, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco Inc. is looking for a Sourcing Specialist at our Grafton, WI facility. This is an exempt position.
The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
• Interact with suppliers, customers, and various internal department personnel, including; estimating, customer service, purchasing, NPI, and operations.
• Handle multiple tasks in a timely manner, must be able to prioritize workload, and react effectively and immediately to urgent situations.
• Support the execution of supply chain activities during the initiation of sales opportunities and new product launches.
• Develop optimal supply chain strategy.
• Leverage opportunities to ensure the lowest total cost and highest standards utilized in selecting and obtaining cost data.
• Act as a liaison with Purchasing, Operations, Sales, Estimating / NPI.
• Specifically develop standard worksheets and processes for analyzing costs of metal, freight, tooling, outside processes, and purchased components used to develop pricing strategies.
• Provide and manage cost data timely, utilized by estimators, purchasing, sales, and NPI.
• Ensure teammates in NPI, Supply Chain, and logistics are setting up supply channels as quoted or are enhancing the supply chain.
• Review relevant data such as vendor quotes and or invoices to track, sanitize, and feedback to internal and external customers to drive performance improvement.
• Engage in process improvement initiatives.
• Become the subject matter expert of the metal, components, and processes. Gather and interpret relevant data (costs, productivity and demand patterns). Investigates problems, find the root causes, and develops solutions.
• Develop and distribute periodic performance reports.
• Establish and maintain viable relationships with suppliers based on mutual respect and treatment. Drive accountability to standard metrics. Manage special projects with suppliers as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Effective communication to both outside suppliers and internal personnel
• Completion of tasks both efficiently and on time
• Organization, cleanliness, and neatness of working area
• Cooperation, responsiveness, dependability and proper attitude in dealing with others
• Conformance to company personnel, safety, quality, and housekeeping policies, procedures, and practices.
• Attainment of individual written goals.
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency, and quality in the metal stamping industry. We offer advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits and a secure future. If you like what you see, explore more for the chance to Come Together at Kapco!
Kapco is an EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities.