You can describe what’s involved in tool & die. There’s a beauty to dies, jigs, and fixtures and we need someone to maintain, repair and perform changeover like an artist.
Starting Date: TBD
Employment Term: Regular
Shift: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift
Employment Type: Full-time
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
Required Education: Basic math, reading, and writing skills.
Required Experience: One year or equivalent
Kapco Core Values: Innovation, Attitude, Integrity, Impact, Accountability, Safety
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for the professional growth and development of others, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco Inc. is looking for a tool & die mechanic at our Osceola area facility.
The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
- Skilled job involving the maintenance, repairs, and/or changing over of dies, jigs, and fixtures.
- Two-year trade school / program, or equivalent is desired / encouraged.
- Previous experience, which may include a formal apprenticeship program required.
- Physical requirements include the ability to bend, twist, stoop and reach, and lift material up to 50 pounds.
- This is a non-exempt position.
- Performs highly skilled duties in maintaining, repairing, and/or changing over dies, jigs, and fixtures to extremely close tolerances.
- May involve troubleshooting die problems on the manufacturing floor.
- Lays out and performs bench and machine operations to construct, alter and repair dies, jigs, fixtures or special tools.
- May require successful completion of Kapco’s forklift certification program.
- Requires successful completion of Kapco’s indoor crane training: Safe Lifting operations training.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Quality of work
- Attention to detail imperative
- Quality awareness and improvement
- Continual improvement
- Completion of assigned tasks on schedule
- Cleanliness and neatness of tool and die areas
- Cooperation, responsiveness, dependability and proper attitude in dealing with others
- Conformance to company personnel, safety, quality and housekeeping policies, procedures, and practices
- Attainment of individual written goals.
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency, and quality in the metal stamping industry. Our company offers advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits, and a secure future. If you like what you see…explore more!
Kapco is an EOE of Minorities / Females / Veterans / Disabilities