Welder I (3 DAY WEEKS) – Grafton, WI
You chose to weld for your career. Good move. Now it’s time to join Kapco as a Welder I where every pass, bead, and angle is critical. Our customers expect it. You help deliver it.
Come work with the big stuff, in a fun environment, with excellent benefits, and a secure future. Join the team at our state-of-the-art facility in Grafton, WI.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Shift: Friday – Sunday 5:00 am – 5:00 pm (work 36 hours, get paid for 40!)
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
Kapco Core Values: Innovation, Attitude, Integrity, Impact, Accountability, Safety
The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
Perform MIG (wire) welding on varied operations where experience is required
- Perform welding on some welding operations
- Work towards the goal of becoming a welder II
- Perform quality checks using proper measuring devices during operation and complete quality records
- Stop production when quality issues are detected
- Complete appropriate paperwork, including labels, accurately and completely
- Attainment of individual written goals
- Other duties as assigned
- Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency, and quality in the metal stamping industry. Our company offers advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits and a secure future. If you like what you see…explore more!
Kapco is an EOE of Minorities / Females / Veterans / Disabilities