Welder I – Grafton, WI
You chose to weld for your career. Good move. Now it’s time to join Kapco as a Welder where every pass, bead, and angle is critical. Our customers expect it. You help deliver it.
Come work with the big stuff, in a fun environment, with excellent benefits, and a secure future. Join the team at our state-of-the-art facility in Grafton, WI.
Job Type: Full-Time
Work Shift: 2nd or 3rd
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(K), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for the professional growth and development of others, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco Metal Stamping is looking for a Welder 1 at our Milwaukee area manufacturing facility.
The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
- Perform MIG (wire) welding on varied operations where experience is required.
- Perform welding on some welding operations.
- Work towards the goal of becoming a Welder II.
- Perform quality checks using proper measuring devices during operation and complete quality records.
- Stop production when quality issues are detected.
- Complete appropriate paperwork, including labels, accurately and completely.
- Attainment of individual written goals.
- Other duties as assigned
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency, and quality in the metal stamping industry. Our company offers advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits and a secure future. If you like what you see…explore more!
Kapco is an EOE of Minorities / Females / Veterans / Disabilities.