Welder I – Grafton, WI
Welding is an excellent career path with growing opportunities. Now is a great time to join Kapco as a Welder I where quality work is critical to innovation and customer satisfaction.
Come work with the big stuff, in a fun environment, with excellent benefits, and a secure future. Join the team at our state-of-the-art facility in Grafton, WI.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Shift: 1st, 2nd or 3rd
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
Kapco Core Values: Innovation, Attitude, Integrity, Impact, Accountability, and Safety
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for the professional growth and development of others, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco Metal Stamping is looking for a Welder I at our Milwaukee area manufacturing facility.
The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
- Perform MIG (wire) welding on varied operations where experience is required
- Perform welding on some welding operations
- Work towards the goal of becoming a welder II
- Perform quality checks using proper measuring devices during operation and complete quality records
- Stop production when quality issues are detected
- Complete appropriate paperwork, including labels, accurately and completely
- Attainment of individual written goals
- Other duties as assigned
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency, and quality in the metal stamping industry. Our company offers advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits and a secure future. If you like what you see…explore more!
Kapco is an EOE of Minorities / Females / Veterans / Disabilities