Welding Robotic Operator – Grafton, WI
If you’ve always wanted to work with robots, team up with them at Kapco. We need focused, precise operators who can make the arm swing and the sparks fly while creating quality parts for a wide variety of customers as a Welding Robotic Operator.
Starting Date: TBD
Employment Type: Full Time
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(K), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
Kapco Core Values: Innovation, Attitude, Integrity, Impact, Accountability, Safety
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for the professional growth and development of others, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco Inc. is looking for a Welding Robotic Operator at our Grafton locations.
• Quality of work from the robotic cells.
• Adheres to the production schedule.
• Productivity. Achieves set standards on efficiency and cycle times.
• Completion of accurate records.
• Neatness of the work center.
• Cooperation, responsiveness, dependability, and a positive attitude in dealing with others.
• Conformance to company personnel, safety, quality and housekeeping policies, procedures and practices.
• Attainment of individual written goals.
• All other duties as assigned.