Wire EDM Programmer / Operator – Grafton, WI
Starting Date: TBD
Employment Type: Full-Time
Work Hours (shift): First Shift
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(K), Profit Sharing, Vacation, Paid Holidays
Required Experience: Journeyman Tool Maker with five-plus years’ experience in building metal stamping dies and fixtures.
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for the professional growth and development of others, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco Inc. is looking for a Wire EDM Programmer/Operator at our Grafton, WI facility.
The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
· Perform highly skilled duties in programming, performing setups, operating, and maintaining Wire EDM Machines.
· Capable of holding extremely close tolerances.
· Troubleshoot machine operations as needed and communicate well with shop and design department as needed.
· Other duties as assigned.
Skilled job involving the programming, operating, and general maintenance of Wire EDM Machines. Experience with Fanuc Wire EDM Machines is preferred but not
required. Previous wire EDM and CAD/CAM experience is preferred.
· Effective communication, training, coaching and people development.
· Productivity, quality, efficiency and effectiveness of tool and die areas.
· Completion of assigned tasks on schedule.
· Cleanliness and neatness of wire machine room.
· Cooperation, responsiveness, dependability and proper attitude in dealing with others.
· Conformance to company personnel, safety, quality and housekeeping policies, procedures and practices.
· Attainment of individual written goals.
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency, and quality in the metal stamping industry. We offer advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits, and a secure future. If you like what you see, explore more for the chance to Come Together at Kapco!
Kapco is an EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities.