Working to Feed, Protect and Power the World.
At Kapco, we use the industry’s best manufacturing technology, innovative practices, a proprietary in-house training curriculum called blūprint®, and a customer-focused approach to produce critical parts and components for some of the world’s biggest and coolest brands.
As a past recipient of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Wisconsin Top Workplace award, Kapco has built a lasting reputation for our top-notch culture alongside our metal stamping, fabrication, welding, and machining capabilities.
The Midwest’s Premier Contract Manufacturer.
- Proud to be the highest-paying metal stamping operation in Wisconsin
- With the best equipment in the industry, Kapco is where excellent talent and technology come together
- We are American Manufacturing at its best, for the best
- With a strong culture of training and mentorship, Kapco is where your manufacturing career comes into focus
- Corporate Learning Network honorable mention recipient for the Kacmarcik Center for Human Performance‘s impact through blūprint® and other corporate learning initiatives
- Full medical and dental benefits + flexible scheduling
- Bonus perks include tickets to local sporting events, regional zoos, and museums
Want to learn more about joining Team Kapco?
UnitedHealthcare, UMR creates and publishes the Machine-Readable Files on behalf of Kapco, Inc.
To link to the Machine-Readable Files, please click on the URL provided: transparency-in-coverage.uhc.com